|Item weight||4.8 Ounces|
About this item
- Fiebing's Leather Dye is the most recognized penetrating, alcohol-based leather dye in the world!
- For use on vegetable tanned or unfinished leather. Apply with a sponge or wool dauber.
- Will not peel, crack or rub-off when fully dry while remaining flexible. Dries uniformly and mixes easily to create interesting middle tones.
- Available in: Aqua Green, Beige, Black, British Tan, Buckskin, Burgundy, Chocolate, Cordovan, Dark Brown, Dark Red, Green, Kelly Green, Light Blue, Light Brown, Light Tan, Mahogany, Medium Brown, Moccasin Brown, Navy Blue, Oxblood, Purple, Red, Russet, Tan, Turquoise, USMC Black, Yellow.
- Manufactured by Fiebing's. Made in the USA. 4 fl. ounces.
- Recognized throughout the world of leather crafting as the best alcohol-based, deep penetrating dye on the market
- Alcohol-based leather dye gives a permanent color change and flat finish to leather projects
- Leaves leather soft and has excellent penetration and color depth
- Dries uniformly